My fees are based on the amount of time I'm actually communicating with your animal. There's no additional charge to prepare your email report or give you the results by phone.
15 minutes / $35
Quick talk or follow-up for 1 animal
30 minutes / $55
Standard session for 1 animal, or split between 2 animals
Best option when you have behavior or health concerns, or a list of questions.
60 minutes / $100
Split between up to 4 animals. Can be used in 15 or 30 minute increments as needed, over time.
Perfect for multi-pet homes or if you want to check-in regularly with your animals. Save up to $40 with this option!
15 minutes / $25
If purchasing more than 60 minutes, time may be added in 15 minute increments at $25 per 15 minutes. (For example, 90 minutes for $150 or 2 hours for $200.)
Available in any denomination. Valid for 1 year.
Available in paper or email format. The certificate can be sent to you to give to your recipient, or sent directly to them with a personalized message. To order, simply send payment for desired gift amount and contact me with the delivery info.
Inital session / $65
One communication with your pet to obtain as many details as possible about the route taken, distance traveled, and current surroundings.
Follow-up / $55
If you do not find your pet after the first consultation, you may want me to contact your pet again for an update on their location. You can request updates as often as you like; a new fee is due for each attempt.
How to request your session
Contact me by email or phone (440-537-8610, standard business hours please, Eastern Time zone) with the following information:
Description: Animal's name, age, and a photo or basic physical description. A photo is optional but makes it easier to connect with your pet. The best photo is recent and shows your pet's face. If no photo is available give a basic physical description, such as age, breed, colors and identifying marks.
For general sessions: Provide a list of topics or questions you'd like me to go over with your animal. If you're trying to solve a behavioral issue, briefly describe how long it's been going on and what you've already tried.
For lost pets, please provide the following:
- Date/time and location of where your pet became missing. Be as specific as possible. You can give an address or find it on an internet map and give me the coordinates.
- If your pet went missing from somewhere other than home, please give your home address as well.
- If there have been any sightings include the date/time and location of those.
You will receive an acknowledgement from me within 2 days to let you know when I'll be speaking with your animal.
Make payment Payment is requested prior to your session and reserves your spot on my calendar.
- By credit card or e-check using the secure PayPal link below.
- Check or money order made payable to Eileen Leskovec and mailed to PO Box 292, Chesterland, OH 44026. Must be in US funds.
- Any electronic method that allows you to 'pay a person' via an email address (such as Chase QuickPay or Square Cash) sent to Eileen@TheAnimalsTellMe.com. Must be in US funds.
Submit Payment via PayPal
Standard Options: Make your selection then press Pay Now
Custom: If purchasing a customized session length, gift certificate, or to pay any other amount due, click this Pay Now link then enter the dollar amount on the form.